Mind-Body Medicine for Chronic Migraines
Migraine Emergency Kit…. The Physical, Nutritional and Emotional Guidance to
Quickly Dispel Oxygen Deprivation caused by the onset of Migraines. by Summer Bozohora
FREE DOWNLOAD PDF File - Put it on your Fridge for when you need it.
- Essential Oils to use
- Important foods to eat and recipes to counteract and sooth the triggers.
- A step-by-step guide how to engage your awareness to understand the underlying emotional trigger.
Migraines can be dispelled quickly without medication. The process of INside-OWT identifies the unconscious emotions that trigger oxygen deprivation that cause migraines.
Summer will guide you to the onset of the internal trigger to quickly dispel your Migraine AND have you gain a deep awareness of the emotional and spiritual lessons of its onset.
For a quick response Please text 780-451-8441
The simplest way to understand this Universal Process of Mind-Body Communication during a Migraine is through the natural 5-step process of INside-OWT
Visit the "What is INside-OWT" Video page
where a former Registered Nurse explains INside-OWT with short 2-6 min videos, in an interview style format, with Summer Bozohora (founder of the process).
Some facts about Migraines
• About 11 out of 100 people experience Migraine Headaches.
• Women are mostly affected and migraines tend to start between ages of 10 and 46.
Migraine attacks commonly activate the sympathetic nervous system in the body. The sympathetic nervous system is often thought of as the part of the nervous system that controls primitive responses to stress and pain, the so-called "fight or flight" response. The increased sympathetic nervous activity in the intestine causes nausea, and vomiting. Sympathetic activity also delays emptying of the stomach into the small intestine and thereby prevents oral medications from entering the intestine and being absorbed. The impaired absorption of oral medications is a common reason for the ineffectiveness of medications taken to treat migraine headaches. The increased sympathetic activity also decreases the circulation of blood, and this leads to pallor of the skin as well as cold hands and feet. The increased sympathetic activity also contributes to the sensitivity to light and sound sensitivity as well as blurred vision.
Migraine attacks may be triggered by:
Although all of these are 'triggers', it is usually unconscious emotional stress that pulls the trigger!
- *Physical or Emotional stress
- Tension Headaches and/or prescription glasses
- Barametric Pressure Changes.
- Menstrual cycle fluctuations,
- Smoking or exposure to smoke, alcohol
- Lack of sleep or changes in sleep patterns
- Bright lights, prolonged computer use, loud noises, odors or perfumes
- Poor diet, skipping meals – lack of protein
- Foods containing tyramine (red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken livers, figs,
and some beans), monosodium glutamate (MSG), or nitrates (like bacon, hot dogs,
Other foods such as chocolate, nuts, peanut butter, avocado, banana, citrus, onions,
dairy products, and fermented or pickled foods
- birth control pills if your migraines occur every month, they could be a key factor.