MODULE 2: Nourishing your Soul
Week 4: Riding the Waves
I have titled this portion of the course Riding the Waves, because we ride waves of emotion and can feel sick or distorted or confused at times when deep transformation is taking place within us.
I have also titled it Riding the waves because of the "Wave Function" inherent in Light and our Consciousness. Which that area of our consciousness that we experience 'oneness' - like Jill Bolte Taylor described in her book and video My Stroke of Insight when she was not able to make a distinction between the particles of her body as it extended into space.
During the process INOWT, with practise, we enter this 'oneness' space.
This Next 7 Weeks Homework: INOWT Stories
This Lessons Addition Downloadable Resources & Documents
This next 7 weeks, you have
1. INOWT Training 1
2. INOWT Training 2 -
3. Jessies INOWT story #1
4. Jessies INOWT story #2 Loss & Anger
5 INOWT Journeys & downloadable documents)
(accessible on the video Page)
1. Jessies #1
2. Jessies' #2
OPTIONAL EXTRAS to print and read:
3. Maggie Tates
4. Leah Mains
5. Jacking Kalmring
Homework to Complete:
1. Watch the Videos, download the accompanying documents and complete the homework described in each video:
2. Begin your process of your Own INOWT journeys. Take notes, and when you are stuck, book an appointment with me to follow it through. Please Check your email for your Individual and Private Suggestions for themes or 'immersion intentions for this process.
1. Resource/Book List for further Reading * Most important/interesting books are bolded.
2. A Simple Beginning for INOWT & Focus Sheet